Image: One Love Photo

UPDATE!

I have expanded this blog into a website that deals with similar themes (Balance, Beauty, Balls!), but addresses life beyond wedding planning. Click HERE to check it out. See you soon!

Friday, July 23, 2010

#53: Hannah & Matt's Day-After Photo Shoot

Wondering what to do with your wedding dress after the big hoorah? How about a casual and fun day-after photo shoot?!

It need not be a "trash the dress" photo shoot (because not all of us want our gown to be dunked in chlorine for the perfect artsy look-I'm-swimming-in-a-pool-with-clothes-on photo). It can be as simple and sweet as Hannah & Matt's seaside amusement park backdrop. Remember their incredibly charming wedding? Well here's what happened the day after:


And with that, I wish you all a happy Friday! Next week is my wedding so I've got to scurry off now and do my psycho-procrastinator-angry-robot thing that I do when I'm stressed and focused.

See ya on Monday!

Photography: Katelyn Demidow Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babbling about weddings is so much more fun when people babble back. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails