Image: One Love Photo

UPDATE!

I have expanded this blog into a website that deals with similar themes (Balance, Beauty, Balls!), but addresses life beyond wedding planning. Click HERE to check it out. See you soon!

Monday, October 4, 2010

#100: Dude, take my survey.


Wow, one hundred posts and counting!

There aren't many interesting things I've done 100 times (that I will admit to in public, that is). So I'm feeling quite proud to have reached the 100-post mark today, and I'm thrilled that the little seed I planted on June 1, 2010 has established its roots.

So. Since I plan to write many more posts in the future, I want to take this time to check in with all of you readers. What works for this blog and what doesn't? How can Brave Bride be more useful and interesting to you?

Check out the survey question on the right (just above my little profile picture), and cast your vote!

Thanks, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 100th post my friend!!! Eagerly awaiting post number 101... :)

    ReplyDelete

Babbling about weddings is so much more fun when people babble back. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails