As you know, I've been blogging a little less these days in pursuit of balance in my life. And I've got to admit, taking Mondays and Fridays off has rocked my world. (Imagine if you had a 3-day work week instead of the full 5 days. Yeah, it feels like that much of a difference.) This light blogging schedule has allowed me to:
- Keep my house clean!!! An incredible feat.
- Read YOUR blogs again. :)
- Prepare some guest posts for other blogs. (So keep an eye out!)
- Enjoy more quality time with my hubby.
- My freakin' thank you cards!
- A music video-style film about our wedding using some footage, photos, sweet and weepy music, and the iMovie app on my Mac.
- Finish recording my album. (I'm a good singer, a frustrated songwriter, a terrible guitar player, and a bad-ass air guitarist.)
- Learn to cook some basic, healthy dishes using all of the fabulous kitchen goodies that were given to us at my bridal shower.
- Start writing for my other blog again.
But now that Brave Bride can stand on its own two feet, I'd like to spread the love and start writing over at How To Be A Grown-Up again. And guys, I'm totally stoked for this. Grown-Up is, like Brave Bride, essentially a blog about balls (c'mon, does this really surprise you?), except it involves life beyond wedding planning. (Hallelujah!) And it's a blog that will work well with a book idea that I've been toying with. (More on that later.)
So here's the deal. I'm going to continue writing 3x per week, but only 2 of those posts will be for Brave Bride. On Tuesdays and Thursdays you'll find me here, and on Wednesdays you'll find me at How To Be A Grown-Up.
If you're out of the wedding planning woods, or totally wedding'ed out, or single, or into personal growth, or unsure if you're doing the whole grown-up thing right, perhaps you have some room in your life for my new (err, old) blog. Hope to see you there!